- Food Allergies & Dietary Needs Policy for Guests
- EAT & DRINK
Food Allergies & Dietary Needs Policy for Guests
Accommodations regarding food allergies at our restaurants, banquet facilities, etc. shall cover only the eight specific raw materials (shrimp, crab, wheat, buckwheat, egg, dairy, peanuts, Walnut) that manufacturing companies, etc. (our food suppliers) have an obligation to label under the Food Labeling Act. Guests who wish for accommodations regarding any of these eight specific raw materials are asked to make a request in advance. To give top priority to the safety of our guests, we regret we are unable to make accommodations regarding ingredients other than the eight specific raw materials.
Guests are asked to acknowledge statements 1-3 below and make their own judgments regarding the patronage of our facilities.
1. At our facilities, as all food and beverages are handled in the same environment, we are unable to completely prevent contamination with minute quantities of an allergen other than the ingredients being used.
2. The allergy information (eight specific raw materials) is based on the ingredient information (food labeling) of the ingredients used and from their manufacturers, etc.
3. If it would be difficult to provide safe food and beverages to a guest, we may decline to provide service to that guest.
If you have a serious food allergy or if we are unable to accommodate your food allergy, we advise you to bring in your own safe food (retort pouch, frozen, etc.) for your own safety. If you wish to bring your own food, please let us know at the time of reservation. Please note that an additional fee may be charged for bringing in your own food.
- Restaurant "Chef's Theatre"
- Bar & Lounge "Whisk"
- Private Salon "Club mesm"
- Banquet Hall "The Banquet"
- In-Room Dining Service