- Accommodation Policy
Article 1 - Scope of Application
01.02. When our Hotel has agreed to conclude a Special Contract without conflicting with ordinance and established practice, the said Special Contract shall prevail.
Article 2 - Application for an Accommodation Contract
02.02. In the case that the Guest has requested, during his/her stay, an extension of an overnight stay beyond the date described in the preceding Paragraph (2) above, our Hotel shall handle his/her request as a new application for an Accommodation Contract which has been made at the point in time when the said request has been made.
Article 3 - Conclusion, etc. of the Accommodation Contract
03.02. When the Accommodation Contract has been concluded under the provision of the preceding Paragraph, the Application Money payable for the period scheduled for overnight stay as prescribed by our Hotel shall be paid by the date set by us, up to the maximum amount equal to the basic accommodation charge for 3 days in cases where the period scheduled for overnight stay exceeds 3 days.
03.03. The Application Money shall first be applied to the final payment of the Accommodation Charge payable, and when the circumstances requiring application of the provisions of Article 6 and Article 18 have arisen, to penalty and then to compensation money in this order. If there is any balance left it will be repaid at the time when the Accommodation Charge is paid as provided in Article 12.
03.04. In the case that the Application Money described in Paragraph 2 of this Article has not been paid by the date set by us as stipulated in the same Paragraph, the Accommodation Contract shall become invalid, but limited only to the case where our Hotel has notified the Guest to that effect at the time when prescribing the day due for payment of the Application Money.
Article 4 - Special Contract Requiring Non-Payment of the Application Money
04.02. When accepting an application for an Accommodation Contract, in the case that our Hotel fails to request payment of the Application Money specified in the preceding Article, Paragraph 2, and/or in the case that it fails to prescribe the due date for payment of the said Application Money, the Special Contract described in the preceding Paragraph shall be considered to have been accepted.
Article 5 - Refusal of the Conclusion of the Accommodation Contract
Article 6 - The Guest's Right to Cancel the Contract
06.02. In the case that the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes attributable to him/her (which is the case when our Hotel has requested payment of the Application Money by prescribing the date due for such payment under the provision of Article 3, Paragraph 2, except in the case when the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract prior to such payment), payment of penalty shall be required as specified in the attached Table 2, but in the case that our Hotel has accepted a Special Contract described in Article 4, Paragraph 1 this provision shall be applied only to the case where our Hotel has notified the Guest of his/her responsibility to pay a penalty for cancellation of the Contract when accepting the Special Contract.
06.03. In the case that the Guest does not arrive by 10p.m. on the day of an overnight stay without informing our Hotel of a delay (or after the lapse of hours past the scheduled time of arrival if indicated by the Guest beforehand), the Accommodation Contract concerned may be considered to have been cancelled by the Guest and will be handled accordingly.
Article 7 - The Right of Our Hotel to Cancel the Contract
Article 8 - Registration of Accommodation
08.02. In the case that the Guest intends to pay the charges described in Article 12 by using such means in place of currency as traveler's checks, accommodation coupons, credit card, etc., he/she will be required to show them at the time of registration described in the preceding Paragraph. The Guest will be required to make a deposit in such a case.
08.03. Usage of guest room is limited to registered guest only. Visitor is not allowed to enter guest room.
Article 9 - Time Allowed for Use of the Guest room
09.02. Notwithstanding the provision of the preceding Paragraph, there are cases where our Hotel may accept the use of the guest room in hours other than those specified in the preceding Paragraph, in which case an additional charge will be required.
Article 10 - Compliance of the Rules of Use of the Hotel
10.01. While staying in our Hotel, the Guest will be required to comply with the Rules of Use posted inside our Hotel as prescribed by us.
Article 11 - Business Hours
11.02. The service hours described in the preceding Paragraph may be changed temporarily for unavoidable reasons, in which case the Guest will be notified by proper means.
Article 12 - Payment of Charges
12.02. Payment of the accommodation charges, etc. described in the preceding Paragraph shall be made in currency or by other alternative means acceptable by our Hotel, such as traveler's check, accommodation coupon, credit card, etc., at the front desk at the time when the Guest departs from our Hotel or is charged by our Hotel. Our Hotel will not accept personal check.
12.03. In the case that the Guest has not stayed at our Hotel at his/her discretion even after we have offered the guest room to the Guest and made it available for him/her to use, the accommodation charge will still be charged.
Article 13 - Responsibility of Our Hotel
13.02. Our Hotel was accepted by the Disaster certification to cope with emergencies in the case of fire, etc.
Article 14 - Handling In Case the Guest Room Contracted Is Not Available
14.02. Notwithstanding the provision of the preceding Paragraph, in cases where we are unable to offer other accommodation facilities to the Guest, we shall pay to him/her a compensation charge equivalent to the penalty, which will be applied to the amount of the compensable damage. However, in cases where there is no cause attributable to us for not being able to offer the guest room, we shall not pay the compensation charge and/or the compensable damage.
Article 15 - Handling of Checked Articles, etc.
15.02. When the Guest has brought into our Hotel articles, cash and/or valuables but has not checked them at the front desk, we shall compensate for the loss or damage inflicted on them only if caused intentionally or negligently on our part.When the Guest has not clearly reported to us beforehand the kind and value of such items lost or damaged, we shall compensate for the loss or damage up to the maximum amount of JP 150,000 yen unless we are intentional or grossly negligent for such loss or damage.
Article 16 - Custody of the Baggage or Personal Belongings of the Guest
16.02. In the case that the baggage or personal belongings of the Guest are found misplaced after he/she has checked out, our Hotel shall basically wait for contact from owner of such items and ask his/her instructions when the owner has been identified. However, when there are no contact or instructions from the owner, or the owner has not been identified, our Hotel shall dispose the baggage or personal belongings of the Guest after 90 days from discovered date. Abandoned food and beverage, newspapers, magazines, umbrellas and other everyday items might be disposed on the day of check out according to Hotel’s judgement.
16.03. The responsibility of our Hotel regarding the custody of the Guest's baggage or personal belongings in the case of the preceding two Paragraphs shall conform to the provision of the preceding Article, Paragraph 1, in the case of Paragraph 1 of this Article and to the provision of the preceding Article, Paragraph 2, in the case of the preceding Paragraph. 16.02.
Article 17 - Responsibility for Parking
17.01. When the Guest uses the parking area of our Hotel, our Hotel only lends the parking area and does not assume responsibility for care and custody of the vehicle parked, regardless of whether or not our Hotel has been asked to keep the key to the vehicle. However, our Hotel shall be liable for compensation if and when the vehicle parked is damaged intentionally or negligently on our side while keeping the parking area under our control.
Article 18 - Responsibility of the Guest
18.01. In the case that our Hotel has suffered damage due to the intention or fault of the Guest, the Guest will be required to compensate to our Hotel for the said damage.
Table 1. Breakdown of Accommodation Charge (concerning Article 2-1 and 12-1)
|Total amount to be paid by a guest||Accommodation charge||
- The basic accommodation charge varies. Please ask for Reservation staff for details.
- Maximum occupancy in one room is 2 adults (13 years old or above). Each bed in room can hold extra one child under 12 years old.
Table 2. Penalty (concerning Article 6-2)
Individual booking (under 9 rooms or less)
|Number of Guests||No Show||On the Day of Arrival||1 Day Prior to Arrival (until 15:00)||2 Day Prior to Arrival (until 15:00)||3 Day Prior to Arrival (until 15:00)||4 or More Days Prior to Arrival|
(from 1 to 9)
|On the Day of Arrival||100%|
|1 Day Prior to Arrival (until 15:00)||100%|
|2 Day Prior to Arrival (until 15:00)||0%|
|3 Day Prior to Arrival (until 15:00)||0%|
|4 or More Days Prior to Arrival||0%|
- Above percentage applies to accommodation charge.
- One day (The first day) penalty will be charged with shortening contracted days of stay.
- Penalty of Group booking (10 or more rooms) shall be based onthe Group Contract.
RULES OF USE
To ensure the public nature and safety of the Hotel, customers who use the Hotel will be expected to observe the following rules in accordance with Article 10 of the Lodging Policy.
- Please do not use heating devices and irons, etc. for heating or cooking in the guest rooms.
- Please do not smoke in places where it is easy to cause a fire such as in a bed. Also, please do not do anything else that would cause a fire.
- Please do not bring the following into the lobby or rooms:
a) Animals, birds (pets). *Except assistance dogs or other dogs with equal ability as an assistance dog
b) That which emits an extremely foul odor.
c) That which is easy to ignite or is flammable such as gunpowder and volatile oils.
d) Illegally possessed firearms and blades.
- Please do not gamble or commit acts that corrupt public morals or use words and actions that cause an inconvenience to the customers at the Hotel.
- Please do not invite visitors into the guest rooms.
- Please do not use the guest rooms and lobby as an office, place of business or exhibition room or for any other purpose than lodging such as a location for filming commercial video.
- Please do not commit such acts as distributing advertising materials to other guests in the Hotel.
- Please do not order or bring food and drink, etc. from outside the Hotel.
- Clothes handed over for washing and items left behind will be stored for three months after departure unless specified otherwise.
- We can not take under our care goods such as art objects and antiques.
- Please do not display in the window things that harm the outside appearance of the Hotel.
- Please store cash and other valuables in the safety deposit box provided in the room during your stay.
- Requests Regarding the Hotel’s Various Facilities and Various Goods:
- a) Please do not use them for any other purpose than that which was intended.
- b) Please do not take them out of the Hotel.
- c) Please do not move or refine them.
- Please do not use the guest rooms for any purpose other than lodging.
- In the following cases, use of the Hotel will be denied immediately.
- a) When it is deemed there has been acts of violence, intimidation, extortion, pressure from inappropriate demands and other similar acts.
- b) When it is difficult for those who use the Hotel to secure their own safety such as loss of self-control due to diminished capacity, drugs, intoxication, and it is deemed there is a risk it will cause a sense of danger, fear, or uneasiness to other guests.
- c) When there are acts such as speaking in a loud voice, singing loudly, and making noise in the building or in the guest rooms that cause trouble to others or when there is gambling or acts that are contrary to public order and morals.
- Besides accommodation charge, additional charges and tax, Hotel will charge extra fees with following occasions:
- Hotel acknowledges vandalism or theft of hotel belongings.
- Room requires special cleanings or repairs due to extraordinarily usage such as food, beverage, blood, body fluid, feces and so on.
- Hotel acknowledges smoking in hotel area including hints of it.
- Room cleaning will be conducted between hours of 10:00 to 17:00 for room with a continuous stay. Hotel staff will enter room and conduct cleaning in every 3 days due to sanitation and safety reasons despite continuous Privacy (Do Not Disturb) sign being shown.
- Based on Marriott Bonvoy™ Loyalty Program Terms & Conditions, all Loyalty Program benefits, amenities, offers, awards and services are subject to availability and may be changed at any time without notice.
- Please let us know if you do not need cleaning in the case of a continuous stay.
- Please let us know at the time of cleaning during an continuous stay if there are any amenities in the guest room that you do not need.
- Cleaning of the guest room will not be done during your stay if you are staying just for one (1) night.
- If you are having a continuous stay, cleaning will be done for each day of your stay. (From 10:00 to 15:00)
When there are other acts similar to any of the matters listed above, use will be denied.
In addition, when a suspicious person or object is discovered, please contact the Reception.
This Hotel is making efforts to take into consideration the environment (an obligation to reduce CO²), so we would appreciate your cooperation with the following: